$35,000+ Estimated Jackpot
$10,000 Guaranteed Prize
Winning numbers for this game will be posted online following the broadcast. You have until Monday 11:59 a.m. to check your numbers and call in your potential winning card. The online posting will be unofficial, and if there are any mistakes the original broadcast will be the only official source of numbers.
Game Notices for CTV Broadcast
Beginning of show
Top Text: Family Bingo Night Week 4 Winner
Bottom Text: Bonnie Block!
- We’ve teamed up with Chicken Chef to Bring you the “Family Bingo Night Contest”
- Congratulations to this weeks winner!
- This is the last week so don’t forget to enter!
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for your chance to win a 4 pack of cards AND $100 in Chicken Chef gift certificates
50th Ball Charity Feature
- Harvest Manitoba collects and shares 11 million pounds of food to hungry Manitobans every year
- It is the 4th largest food distributor of its kind in Canada
- It is also the best and only provincial food network Manitoba has ever had
- They prepare Harvest Hampers which are then distributed to feed 80,000 Manitobans every month
- Those who receive the hampers range from hungry children, hardworking families and struggling adults
- 1 in 8 Manitobans live in food insecurity. MB Harvest has been feeding those in need since 1985
Checking Ball Announcement
Variety Bingo Card Donation – $30,000
- Winnipeg Kinsmen raised $30,000 for Variety with the Kinsmen Jackpot Bingo charity feature
- Back in July, a portion of card sales went directly to Variety and the children they help, like Jeyana
- Jeyana is two years old and living with a disease that affects her central nervous system
- Her support team recommended an iPad with communication-building apps, an with Winnipeg Kinsmen’s support, we got her one
- Starting to use this equipment will ensure Jeyana can be successful in the future
- It will provide her with a variety of ways to communicate at home, daycare, and later when she starts school
End of show
Additional Talking Points
Never Alone Foundation’s Paws for a Cause Cancer Walk raised $110,000!
- Thanks to all those who donated, Winnipeg Kinsmen was able to present Never Alone with a $40,000 matching donation, surpassing their original goal
- The walk was on September 19, and it was a beautiful day filled with happy pups
- Winnipeg Kinsmen is honoured to support such a great cause, and we are looking forward to next year already!