$225,000+ Estimated Jackpot
$20,000 Guaranteed Prize
Winning numbers for this game will be posted online following the broadcast. You have until Monday 11:59 a.m. to check your numbers and call in your potential winning card. The online posting will be unofficial, and if there are any mistakes the original broadcast will be the only official source of numbers.
Cards are $5 for a 6 play area card.
Jackpot starts at $20,000 and grows each week by $1 per card sold
Previous game broadcasts are viewable here.
Watch our show live on CTV Winnipeg or YouTube Live
Game Notices for CTV Broadcast
Beginning of show
$20,000 Guaranteed Prize Extended!
- Back by popular demand
- Our $20,000 Guaranteed prize has been extended into the spring!
- Every week, you’ll have a chance win the jackpot OR the $20,000 Guaranteed prize
Winnipeg Kinsmen Graphic
The Winnipeg Kinsmen want to our players for Giving back and Having fun!
You are a big reason we can continue to support Charities across Manitoba
50th Ball Charity Feature
Featured Non-Profit – Willow Place
- Family violence and abuse are a serious public health issue in Manitoba and consistently experiences some of the highest rates of family violence and abuse per capita
- Willow Place provides inclusive, no-cost family violence prevention services, 24-hours, every day of the year.
- They’re a member of ShelterSafe Canada, Womens’s Shelters Canada, the Manitoba Association of Women’s Shelters (MAWS), and the Family Violence Prevention Program’s network of supportive services in Manitoba.
- Their Shelter Services for Women and Children offer Protective housing with a private, confidential location with 24-hour support staff, counselling services and so much more.
- They also have a Family Violence Prevention Support Line that operates 24/7, 365 days a year
- Anyone with questions about services, or in need of support with family violence and abuse situations may their contact support services
Checking Ball Announcement
$60,000 Donation to Victoria Hospital
The Winnipeg Kinsmen recently donated $60,000 to the Victoria General Hospital Foundation for the Unit for Mental Health Care.
This unit is being created to assist people from all over Winnipeg who suffer from mental health challenges.
The expertise of this unit will change how patients interact with services and will increases the delivery of appropriate care.
It’s estimated that this unit will help as many as 1500 people every year.
End of show
Additional Talking Points
Kin Kar 2022
- Kin Kar raffle tickets are on sale now through Funding Change!
- Visit our website, Facebook or Instagram to find the link!
- This year we have THREE grand prizes to be won including:
- 2023 Ford Maverick Lariat AWD Supercrew OR $25,000 cash (winners choice)
- Heartland International Travel & Tours trip for two to Churchill, Manitoba
- $5,000 gift card to The Locals Collective
- Portion of proceeds go directly back to Manitoba charities, so buying tickets is a win-win-win!