$150,000+ Estimated Jackpot
$20,000 Guaranteed Prize
Winning numbers for this game will be posted online following the broadcast. You have until Monday 11:59 a.m. to check your numbers and call in your potential winning card. The online posting will be unofficial, and if there are any mistakes the original broadcast will be the only official source of numbers.
Game Notices for CTV Broadcast
Beginning of show
Over $18,000 Donated to April’s Featured Charities
- Thanks to you ordering Bingo cards online, we were able to donate over $18,000 to our April Featured Charities
- This included: Over $4000 to OHEYS Autism Programs
- Nearly $5,000 to Parkinson Canada
- and $9,700 to the Ukrainian Canadian Congress
- Remember, when you order your cards online, we’ll donate 10% to the featured Charity of your choice!
Winnipeg Kinsmen Graphic
The Winnipeg Kinsmen want to our players for Giving back and Having fun!
You are a big reason we can continue to support Charities across Manitoba
50th Ball Community Hero
Community Hero – Teresa Denby – Jasmine’s Journey Sanctuary
- Throughout Teresa’s life, She’s always had a deep love and compassion for animals.
- Jasmine’s Journey Sanctuary takes in animals with special-needs like mobility issues
- She does this in the memory of her late pet goat Jasmine, who was her best-friend and also suffered from mobility issues
- Jasmine’s Journey has everything from Chickens in wheelchairs, to 3-legged Sheep’s who were victims of farming accidents
- Many of these animals were to be euthanized but instead, Teresa brings them into the sanctuary to live out their lives surrounded in love and compassion.
- Teresa would like to thank Mavis Brennan for nominating her to be our Community Hero and says not be able to save the animals she does without the generous donations that come from so many loving and caring people from all over the world.
- You can find Teresa Denby on Facebook to see more from Jasmine’s Journey Sanctuary and can donate to her cause via E-Transfer or PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Winnipeg Kinsmen will be donating $1000 to Jasmine’s Journey Sanctuary to thank Teresa for being this month’s community hero!
Checking Ball Announcement
$500,000 to RMHC in 2021
- This past year, Winnipeg Kinsmen donated a total of $500,000 to Ronald McDonald House Charities Manitoba
- RMHC Manitoba keeps families together by operating two core programs: Ronald McDonald House and Ronald McDonald Family Room in HSC Children’s Hospital.
- Winnipeg Kinsmen are proud supporters of RMHC Manitoba and have contributed a total of $1 Million towards the construction of the NEW Ronald McDonald House
- The new house will be opening this summer and will help even more families with sick or injured children.
- It will be able to support more families and will feature larger rooms with private washrooms, specialty suites for transplant patients, safe and secure outdoor spaces and so much more
- They’ve just about hit there fundraising goal so let’s help them get there!
- You can support RMHC Manitoba all month long by ordering your Kinsmen Jackpot Bingo Cards online
- We will donate 10% of all online purchases to the featured charity of your choice, one of which is RMHC Manitoba
- AND don’t forget, McHappy Day is coming up next Wednesday, May 11th!
End of show
Additional Talking Points
Last Chance to order May 14th cards!
- It’s your last chance to order May 14th cards online!
- After 7pm tonight, head over to KinsmenJackpotBingo.com
- Don’t miss your chance at the $20,000 Guaranteed prize or the Jackpot!
- (CHECK TELEPROMPTER FOR INSTRUCTIONS)