$170,000+ Estimated Jackpot
$20,000 Guaranteed Prize
Winning numbers for this game will be posted online following the broadcast. You have until Monday 11:59 a.m. to check your numbers and call in your potential winning card. The online posting will be unofficial, and if there are any mistakes the original broadcast will be the only official source of numbers.
Cards are $5 for a 6 play area card.
Jackpot starts at $20,000 and grows each week by $1 per card sold
Previous game broadcasts are viewable here.
Watch our show live on CTV Winnipeg or YouTube Live
Game Notices for CTV Broadcast
Beginning of show
Kin Kar Deadline tomorrow!
- It’s your last chance to buy your Kin Kar raffle tickets!
- The deadline is 11:30pm tomorrow night!
- Buy your tickets online now OR visit the Kinsmen at the Ex!
- Don’t miss out on 3 AMAZING grand-prizes!
Winnipeg Kinsmen Graphic
The Winnipeg Kinsmen want to our players for Giving back and Having fun!
You are a big reason we can continue to support Charities across Manitoba
50th Ball Charity Feature
Featured Charity – CancerCare Manitoba
- This week’s Kinsmen Jackpot Bingo featured charity is CancerCare Manitoba Foundation
- CancerCare Manitoba is the provincially mandated cancer agency and is responsible for setting strategic priorities and long-term planning for cancer and blood disorders.
- All funds donated to CancerCare Manitoba Foundation remain in Manitoba!
- These funds support an internationally-recognized team of health professionals at CancerCare Manitoba who provide outstanding care for patients and their families.
- Donor contributions help bridge the gap of initiatives and programs not eligible for government funding or where financial resources are not available
- Join the 15th Annual Challenge for Life, August 4-14!
- Participants get to Choose your challenge! Move however you like to reach 20km or 200 non-continuous minutes of fitness.
- In 2021, Challenge for Life participants from more than 70 communities across Manitoba laced up and raised an incredible $1.065 million.
- Over the years, Challengers have raised a total of $14.3 million to support the work of CancerCare Manitoba.
- Register today and help change the course of cancer…because you can!
- You can also help support CancerCare Manitoba by buying Kinsmen Jackpot Bingo cards!
- When you order online, 10% of your purchase will be donated to the featured charity of your choice
Checking Ball Announcement
$40,000 Donation to The Kidney Foundation of Canada
- Winnipeg Kinsmen have donated $40,000 to Kidney Foundation of Canada
- The Kidney Foundation of Canada is a leader in the development of programs, services, research and awareness campaigns that have had a positive impact on the millions of Canadians living with, or at risk of developing kidney disease.
- The Foundation’s national research program has grown to become one of the most important sources of funding for scientists conducting kidney-related research.
- They are also committed to providing education, information and support about kidneys and kidney disease
- Excellent kidney health, optimal quality of life, and a cure for kidney disease is what the Kidney Foundation strives for everyday
- Thank you for allowing us to make another life-changing donation just by playing bingo!
End of show
Additional Talking Points
Last Chance to order July 2nd cards!
- It’s your last chance to order July 2nd cards online!
- After 7pm tonight, head over to KinsmenJackpotBingo.com
- Don’t miss your chance at the Jackpot!