$170,000+ Estimated Jackpot
$5,000 Guaranteed Prize
Winning numbers for this game will be posted online following the broadcast. You have until Monday 11:59 a.m. to check your numbers and call in your potential winning card. The online posting will be unofficial, and if there are any mistakes the original broadcast will be the only official source of numbers.
Game Notices for CTV Broadcast
Beginning of show
$1 per card to Cancer Care Manitoba Foundation
- Raises funds for Cancer research in Manitoba.
- Provides vital patient programs and innovative patient care.
- Funds leading-edge clinical trials.
- CancerCare Manitoba Foundation is the only charitable organization exclusively fundraising for CancerCare Manitoba.
50th Ball Community Hero
- Tanya Rempel is a superstar volunteer and foster
- She’s been giving her time to the Pembina Valley Humane Society in Morden for 11 years
- She helps with fundraiser events, exercising and training dogs, applying for grants and fostering cats and dogs in her home
- She’s fostered over 20 animals
- Her 20th foster recently found their forever home
- She recently became a board member of the PVHS
- She now coordinates sponsorships, social media and has a more active role in finding homes for adoptable pets
- She recently adopted her own fur baby, the adorable Sadie from the PVHS!
- Thanks for being a Community Hero, Tanya, the animals love you!
- Nominate a Hero in your community at: www.kinsmenjackpotbingo.com
Checking Ball Announcement
$2,500 to Ride for Dad Manitoba
- Ride for Dad Manitoba raises funds for the fight against prostate cancer.
- Ride for Dad is committed to help save men’s lives and improve the quality of life for men and their families living with the disease.
- Ride Alone Together 2021 is an opportunity to raise pledges then hit the open road on your own time.
- Between May 1 and October 2, head out on your route of choice and raise money for this great cause.
- Register online at: ridefordad.ca/chapter/manitoba
End of show
Additional Talking Points
Additional talking points – Paws for a Cause Matching Sponsor
- Winnipeg Kinsmen is proud to be a Matching Sponsor for the 2021 Paws for a Cause Cancer Walk in support of Never Alone Cancer Foundation.
- We are matching all donations up to $40,000.
- The walk is September 19, 2021 at Kildonan Park.
- Donate today and your gift will be instantly doubled.
- Register for the walk at: neveralonefoundation.ca