Kinsmen Jackpot Bingo Rules
- Bingo must be a black out.
- Blackout in 50 numbers or less wins the Jackpot or share of.
- Blackout in 51 numbers or more wins $5000.00 $10,000.00 or share of from September 4th to October 30th 2021. Prize will revert back to $5,000.00 starting with the first game in November 2021.
- The game will be stop when the first potential winner(s) have called in, and their card(s) have been verified, OR if all the balls have been called. The game will then be closed. Cards will be verified by telephone operators for 15 minutes after the completion of the telecast.
- Potential winners have until the following Monday by 11:59 AM (or Tuesday if Monday is a holiday) to call and record their potential winning card(s) on the winners line.
- Potential winners that black out in the least amount of balls will be deemed the official winner(s). Other potential winners that blacked out in more balls will not be notified.
- The potential winning cards must be completely filled out and legible. The full sheet must be sent in by registered mail or dropped off in person to our office.
- In the event of a media interruption or media bingo is cancelled, cards may be returned and exchanged at the office for a future game.
- Players can listen to a listing of the bingo numbers in the order they were called by calling our Winners Line after the game. This recording will be available until noon on the first business day after the game. Numbers are also made available in our broadcast replays on YouTube as well as downloadable PDF files on our website.