$235,000+ Estimated Jackpot
$5,000 Guaranteed Prize
Winning numbers for this game will be posted online following the broadcast. You have until Monday 11:59 a.m. to check your numbers and call in your potential winning card. The online posting will be unofficial, and if there are any mistakes the original broadcast will be the only official source of numbers.
Cards $5 for a 6 play area card.
Jackpot starts at $10,000 and grows each week by $1 per card sold
Previous game broadcasts are viewable here.
Watch our show live on CTV Winnipeg or YouTube Live
Game Notices for CTV Broadcast
Beginning of show
$1 per card to Movement Centre
- For almost 25 years, the Movement Centre of Manitoba has been helping children and adults with physical disabilities live their best lives through unique rehabilitation programs
- The Movement Centre receives no government funding and relies solely on community support.
- Funds raised from this game’s card donation will help change lives and keep rehabilitation program fees affordabl
50th Ball Community Hero
July 31 – Odette Carriero
- Odette Carreiro of Winnipeg Beach has been running a long-standing bidding page on Facebook to raise money for St. Amant.
- “Bidding Wars for St. Amant” has been in business for the last seven years!
- Odette collects gently used household items and furniture and posts them on the group for online bidding.
- Odette typically runs one or two auctions a week, and has raised nearly $70,000 for St. Amant so far!
- She chose to donate to St. Amant as a tribute to her son, who was a resident, and who passed away last year.
- She has also hosted many events over the years to raise funds for various charities
- She’s hosted fashion shows, lawn scrabble tournaments and meat draws all around Winnipeg Beach.
- Odette hopes she can make the lives of those living with disability a little easier, just as St. Amant did for her son.
- If you know a Community Hero like Odette, nominate them at: www.kinsmenjackpotbingo.com
Checking Ball Announcement
Kathy Kennedy Bursary
- Congratulations to Tim Syota who was awarded $1,500 from the Kathy Kennedy Bursary
- Tim is a Creative Communications student at Red River college
- Winnipeg Kinsmen is proud to help students like Tim in their academic achievements
- Best of luck in your studies, Tim!
End of show
Additional Talking Points
Bingo cards back in stores
- Bingo cards are now available for purchase in stores again
- You can find a list of participating retailers on our website to find a store near you
- Cards are still available online for purchase
- The August 7th game will have a $50,000 guaranteed jackpot