$60,000+ Estimated Jackpot
$10,000 Guaranteed Prize
Winning numbers for this game will be posted online following the broadcast. You have until Monday 11:59 a.m. to check your numbers and call in your potential winning card. The online posting will be unofficial, and if there are any mistakes the original broadcast will be the only official source of numbers.
Game Notices for CTV Broadcast
Beginning of show
The Return of Shout-outs!
- Shout-outs are back by popular demand!
- Head to KinsmenJackpotBingo.com and click on “Request a Shout-out” under the “Contact us” tab
- Request to have a short text message displayed on our bingo ticker on the bottom of the screen during our show
- Get your requests in early as shout-outs are displayed on a “First come, First served” basis
50th Ball Charity Highlight
Habitat for Humanity
- Habitat for Humanity Manitoba is one of 1,400 affiliates across the world
- They build houses for low-income families right here in Manitoba
- Giving families in need a chance at safety and independence
- They’ve helped over 420 families build strength and stability through their homeownership program
- They also have their own second-hand store, ReStore, to help families find good-quality homegoods and furniture at affordable prices
- Habitat is currently working on a large build in Winnipeg’s Garden City area
- The 5 side-by-side homes will serve 10 families once completed
- The project is expected to be completed by March, 2022
Checking Ball Announcement
- Winnipeg Kinsmen recently donated $500,000 to STARS Air Ambulance
- The money is supporting the purchase of a new helicopter
- The helicopter will allow STARS to provide more emergency medical assistance across Western Canada
- The new fleet of H145 helicopters is will take massive fundraising efforts, and will rely largely on community support
End of show
Additional Talking Points
Rolling Barrage PTSD Donation
- Winnipeg Kinsmen was proud to donate $5,000 to the Rolling Barrage Coast to Coast ride to combat PTSD
- The ride was a cross-Canada motorcycle journey to raise money for organizations that support those living with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- The Barrage rolled through Winnipeg on August 12th, and ended in Vancouver on the 21st.
- Kudos to all the riders, both short and long haul!