$135,000+ Estimated Jackpot
$10,000 Guaranteed Prize
Winning numbers for this game will be posted online following the broadcast. You have until Monday 11:59 a.m. to check your numbers and call in your potential winning card. The online posting will be unofficial, and if there are any mistakes the original broadcast will be the only official source of numbers.
Game Notices for CTV Broadcast
Beginning of show
Top Text: Family Bingo Night Week 3 Winner
Bottom Text: (Name TBD)!
- We’ve teamed up with Chicken Chef to Bring you the “Family Bingo Night Contest”
- Congratulations to this weeks winner!
- You have until Monday at noon to Message us on Facebook or Instagram to claim your prize
- Don’t forget to enter Weekly for your chance to win 1 of 5 prize packages
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for your chance to win a 4 pack of cards AND $100 in Chicken Chef gift certificates
50th Ball Community Hero
- Jim Thiessen is the president of the Winnipeg Chapter of Sleep in Heavenly Peace
- Sleep in Heavenly Peace is a non-profit dedicated to building beds for children who do not have a bed to sleep in
- Jim brought this organization to Winnipeg in January 2020 by starting a local chapter after hearing of the USA-based organization, and recognizing a need for their services here in Manitoba
- Jim was a Winnipeg Police Officer for 28 years, and so he was very aware of the bedlessness problem
- The beds are built at events called Build Days by volunteers, and are then installed for the children in need
- So far, the Winnipeg chapter has built 211 beds, but there is currently a waiting list of 232 children
- SHP is 100% volunteer-run and they rely entirely on donations from the community
- Thank you for being a Community Hero, Jim!
Checking Ball Announcement
$55,000 Donation to Diabetes Canada
- Diabetes Canada is the nation’s most trusted provider of diabetes education, research, resources, and services since 1953
- Diabetes Canada has helped millions of Canadians affected by diabetes understand it, manage it, and combat complications
- This donation money will help fund Diabetes research right here in Canada
- They believe all people living with diabetes in Canada should be given the opportunity to manage their diabetes to the best of their ability
- They have a wide range of services from children’s camps, to online screening tools and nutritious meal plans
End of show
Additional Talking Points
Centre Flavie Banquet
- Our friends over at Centre Flavie are hosting their 15th annual banquet fundraiser!
- The event is October 7, 2021 and will be held virtually
- This fundraiser is important for raising much-needed funds
- Tickets are $75 and include meal delivery, musical entertainment and live programming
- There is also a 50/50 draw!
- The money raised will help Centre Flavie provide essentials like clothing and beds to those in need
- Check out Centre Flavie on Facebook to get tickets!