$60,000+ Estimated Jackpot
$10,000 Guaranteed Prize
Winning numbers for this game will be posted online following the broadcast. You have until Monday 11:59 a.m. to check your numbers and call in your potential winning card. The online posting will be unofficial, and if there are any mistakes the original broadcast will be the only official source of numbers.
Cards are $5 for a 6 play area card.
Jackpot starts at $10,000 and grows each week by $1 per card sold
Previous game broadcasts are viewable here.
Watch our show live on CTV Winnipeg or YouTube Live
Game Notices for CTV Broadcast
Beginning of show
Top Text: Family Bingo Night Week 5 Winner
Bottom Text: (Name TBD)!
- Big thank you our friends at Chicken Chef for helping us Bring you the “Family Bingo Night Contest”
- Thank you to everyone who entered and Congratulations to all winners!
- Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram as we have more fun contests planned
50th Ball Charity Feature
Woman’s Health Clinic
- Women’s Health Clinic has been offering empowered, client-centered care since 1981
- Their holistic approach to health emphasizes prevention, education and action
- They encourage people to learn about what contributes to their health and well-being so they can make informed choices
- They offer client-centred, non-judgmental and fully confidential health and wellness services
- Health education to community, youth and professional groups
- Resources and information
- Advocacy on women’s health issues
Checking Ball Announcement
- Together we raised over $32,000 for our featured charities in September
- $6,900 for Habitat for Humanity
- $15,000 for Harvest Manitoba
- $4,200 for The Winnipeg Boldness Project
- $6,100 for the Air Cadet League of Manitoba
- Thanks to everyone who bought bingo cards in September!
- We couldn’t give back to the community without your support
End of show
Additional Talking Points
Light the Night
- Light The Night is Canada’s night to honour, remember and celebrate the blood cancer community
- This year, the virtual event is on Saturday, October 23
- Traditionally this event takes place at the forks, and Manitobans gather to celebrate and remember their family and friends who have been affected by blood cancer
- Each year more than 35,000 Canadians participate raising money for research and programs that improve life for people affected by blood cancers
- Their research community is struggling to regain ground that was lost during the pandemic, in addition to facing new challenges as a result of the pandemic
- Register for Light the Night 2021 at lightthenight.ca