$85,000+ Estimated Jackpot
$20,000 Guaranteed Prize
Winning numbers for this game will be posted online following the broadcast. You have until Monday 11:59 a.m. to check your numbers and call in your potential winning card. The online posting will be unofficial, and if there are any mistakes the original broadcast will be the only official source of numbers.
Cards are $5 for a 6 play area card.
Jackpot starts at $20,000 and grows each week by $1 per card sold
Previous game broadcasts are viewable here.
Watch our show live on CTV Winnipeg or YouTube Live
Game Notices for CTV Broadcast
Beginning of show
$20,000 Guaranteed Prize all winter long
- We’re turning Manitoba into a Winner Wonderland this winter
- Kinsmen Jackpot Bingo’s guaranteed prize will be $20,000 all winter long
- Order your cards online or find a store near you at kinsmenjackpotbingo.com
50th Ball Community Hero
Community Hero – Payton Zubec
- Payton Zubec is a 16-year old grade 11 student at Sturgeon Heights Collegiate
- In September, she came up with the idea to turn the school’s homecoming football game into a fundraiser for CancerCare
- As team manager, Payton joined forces with other managers, players and the school to organize the fundraiser
- She thought of the idea to honour her best friend who passed away from cancer in 2017 when she was only 10 years old
- Money was raised through the coaching staff, students campaigning door to door, and 50/50 sales
- They raised over $1,200 for CancerCare with the fundraiser!
- Thanks to Payton and all those at Sturgeon Heights who helped raise money for such an important cause and for being Community Heroes
Checking Ball Announcement
Donation: $2,600 to Main Street Project
- Main Street Project’s most wanted items during this season is coffee and socks
- Winnipeg Kinsmen donated $2,600 to help them keep people warm
- It’s no secret Winnipeg Winters are harsh, and the homeless population know this better than anyone
- Main Street Project is always accepting warm clothes donations to help keep Winnipeg safe this winter season
End of show
Additional Talking Points
- The start of November also marks the start of MOvember!
- Movember is an initiative to help raise money for mental health, suicide prevention, prostate cancer and testicular cancer
- The initiative raises awareness and funds and shares information
- You can participate in the movement by growing a moustache of your own, pledging to run or walk for the cause, or simply by donating
- Visit ca.movember.com for more information!