$40,000+ Estimated Jackpot
$20,000 Guaranteed Prize
Winning numbers for this game will be posted online following the broadcast. You have until Monday 11:59 a.m. to check your numbers and call in your potential winning card. The online posting will be unofficial, and if there are any mistakes the original broadcast will be the only official source of numbers.
Cards are $5 for a 6 play area card.
Jackpot starts at $20,000 and grows each week by $1 per card sold
Previous game broadcasts are viewable here.
Watch our show live on CTV Winnipeg or YouTube Live
Game Notices for CTV Broadcast
Beginning of show
Weekly Announcement: Ring in the New Year Contest
- The Ring in the New Year contest presented by Farmery
- Follow Kinsmen Jackpot Bingo on Instagram and Facebook for your chance to win 1 of 3 prize packages
- The Grand-Prize is a New Years Party and Day after package and includes Refreshments and apparel from Farmery, Kinsmen Jackpot Bingo cards, A New Years Eve platter from Grazier Charcuterie, and Gift cards from McDonalds courtesy of RC Foods
- Fa-la-la-lager Pack is included in the prize packs and is a great way to sample Farmery’s newest brews including the Forged Berry Lager brewed with hand-picked Berries from the Churchill Tundra
Winnipeg Kinsmen Graphic
- Thank you for helping the Winnipeg Kinsmen support Charities across Manitoba
50th Ball Community Hero
Community Hero: Ken Gallant
- Ken Gallant has been decorating his house for Christmas with a purpose for eight years
- Each year, he sets up an incredible display of lights and yard decor at his South St. Vital home
- This year Ken spent over 150 hours constructing the display which includes over 100,000 lights
- Ken’s lights are for more than just admiring on a wintry holiday stroll, though
- Each year, he raises money for the Make a Wish Foundation and ALS Manitoba by collecting donations
- Last year, he raised over $6,000 for the organization
- Over eight years, he has raised $25,000 total!
- Visit his display at 275 Aldgate Road this holiday season and drop off a donation in the box at the end of the driveway if you are able
Checking Ball Announcement
$25,000 Donation to St. Boniface Hospital Foundation Radiothon for Hope and Healing
- The St. Boniface Hospital Foundation Radiothon for Hope and Healing raised over $200,000 on Friday, November 19th
- Winnipeg Kinsmen is proud to have donated $25,000 to help them reach this impressive target
- This Radiothon will help the Hospital provide urgent care for babies in their Neonatal Intensive Care,
- Offer critical support to patients coping with mental illnesses,
- And give cardiac care to thousands in need of life-saving measures
- Thank you to everyone who tuned in on Friday and who made a donation
End of show
Additional Talking Points
- In the last 18 months, Winnipeg Kinsmen has donated $8.6 Million to Manitoba charities!
- Winnipeg Kinsmen is proud to give back to the community, and we couldn’t do it without you
- The last 18 months have been truly unpredictable, and many organizations found themselves struggling to continue to operate
- We are so thankful that we have been able to help so many of them – from animal shelters, to food banks, to medical researchers – continue to help others
- So thank you, Manitoba, for allowing us continue to serve the community’s greatest need, no matter what