$65,000+ Estimated Jackpot
$20,000 Guaranteed Prize
Winning numbers for this game will be posted online following the broadcast. You have until Monday 11:59 a.m. to check your numbers and call in your potential winning card. The online posting will be unofficial, and if there are any mistakes the original broadcast will be the only official source of numbers.
Cards are $5 for a 6 play area card.
Jackpot starts at $20,000 and grows each week by $1 per card sold
Previous game broadcasts are viewable here.
Watch our show live on CTV Winnipeg or YouTube Live
Game Notices for CTV Broadcast
Beginning of show
Weekly Announcement: Thank you Farmery!
- Special thanks to our new friends at Farmery!
- The Ring in the New Year contest is presented by Farmery!
- Follow Kinsmen Jackpot Bingo on Instagram and Facebook for your chance to win 1 of 3 prize packages
- Not only that, but Farmery is also donating 2 pallets of Sanitizer to Harvest Manitoba AND 2 more pallets to Habitat for Humanity!
Winnipeg Kinsmen Graphic
The Winnipeg Kinsmen want to Thank Farmery for Giving back and Having fun!
And Thank you players for helping us support Charities across Manitoba
50th Ball Charity Feature
Charity Feature – Christmas Cheer Board
- The Christmas Cheer Board provides about 17,500 Christmas hampers annually
- Hamper recipients come from all areas of Winnipeg and reflect diverse social and economic backgrounds
- Families, individuals, community groups, and businesses raise funds, donate food, toys, money, and time
- Without the support from Winnipeggers, the Cheer Board could not meet the needs of Winnipeg families over the holiday season
- More than half of the food and toys are donated by individuals and companies, with the rest being purchased with donated funds
- Approximately 5,000 community helpers each year make it possible for the Christmas Cheer Board to operate
Checking Ball Announcement
$100,000 to Cystic Fibrosis Canada
- Winnipeg Kinsmen is just a small part of the millions of dollars raised by Cystic Fibrosis Canada since 1964
- Winnipeg Kinsmen’s recent donation of $100,000 will help fund a new drug, Trifakta, in Manitoba
- This drug has proven to greatly improve the lives of those living with Cystic Fibrosis
- 4344 Canadians are affected by CF, and half of Canadians with the disease don’t live past the age of 34
- Winnipeg Kinsmen is proud to help fund this drug that will improve the quality of lives of hundreds of Manitobans living with Cystic Fibrosis today
End of show
Additional Talking Points
Feature Charity Follow Up – Bruce Oake Recovery Centre
- Back in August, Bruce Oake Recovery Centre was one of our featured charities
- Our bingo card affiliate program raised $ 14,320.96 for the centre
- This money is being used to buy new lawn and snow removal equipment
- Bruce Oake also has launched two campaigns: the Save a Life Campaign, and the LAD/TAD Program
- The Save a Life Campaign is an initiative to raise their base of $1.5M of yearly operating costs to keep the centre running
- The LAD/TAD campaign contributes to the fundraising of the Save a Life Campaign by encouraging a Loonie a Day or Toonie a Day donation commitment
- Visit their website: bruceoakerecoverycentre.ca for more information on their fundraising campaigns