$175,000+ Estimated Jackpot
$20,000 Guaranteed Prize
Winning numbers for this game will be posted online following the broadcast. You have until Monday 11:59 a.m. to check your numbers and call in your potential winning card. The online posting will be unofficial, and if there are any mistakes the original broadcast will be the only official source of numbers.
Cards are $5 for a 6 play area card.
Jackpot starts at $20,000 and grows each week by $1 per card sold
Previous game broadcasts are viewable here.
Watch our show live on CTV Winnipeg or YouTube Live
Game Notices for CTV Broadcast
Beginning of show
Stay & Play Getaway
• As part of Frontline February, we wanted to give someone a well-deserved break
• Big Thanks to our Friends at South Beach Casino for helping us out
• Congratulations Christine Cornejo you’ve won a Weekend Stay & Play Package from South Beach
• AND just for nominating them, Lisa Konowich you’ve also win a 4-pack of cards
Winnipeg Kinsmen Graphic
The Winnipeg Kinsmen want to our players for Giving back and Having fun!
You are a big reason we can continue to support Charities across Manitoba
50th Ball Frontline February
50th Ball – Frontline February – Last Chance!
- For month of February, Winnipeg Kinsmen and Kinsmen Jackpot Bingo will be showing frontline workers some care
- Each week this month, frontline workers across the province will receive special donations and support from Winnipeg Kinsmen
- Your bingo card dollars will be helping us show them some much-deserved attention
- It’s you LAST CHANCE to submit an application for the Frontline Bursary
- $1000 Bursaries will be awarded to students who have had to work throughout the Pandemic
- Eligible students should fill-out the form and email a completed copy to Service@Kinsmenclub.com!
- The form is available at KinsmenJackpotBingo.com/frontlinebursary
Checking Ball Announcement
$10,000 Donation to Manitoba Camping Association
- Winnipeg Kinsmen are proud supporters of Manitoba Camping Association!
- We recently donated $10,000 to help them provide financial support to children whose families experience financial barriers
- Each year, MCA sends around 600 children to various camp programs throughout Manitoba and Northwestern Ontario
- Visit mbcamping.ca for more information on what they do
End of show
Additional Talking Points
March 26th cards now online
• March 26th cards are now available online
• You can order yours tonight after 7pm!
• It’s also your last chance to order March 2nd cards!