$275,000+ Estimated Jackpot
$20,000 Guaranteed Prize
Winning numbers for this game will be posted online following the broadcast. You have until Monday 11:59 a.m. to check your numbers and call in your potential winning card. The online posting will be unofficial, and if there are any mistakes the original broadcast will be the only official source of numbers.
Cards are $5 for a 6 play area card.
Jackpot starts at $20,000 and grows each week by $1 per card sold
Previous game broadcasts are viewable here.
Watch our show live on CTV Winnipeg or YouTube Live
Game Notices for CTV Broadcast
Beginning of show
Last Chance to order April 2nd cards!
- It’s your last chance to order April 2nd cards online!
- After 7pm tonight, head over to KinsmenJackpotBingo.com
- Don’t miss your chance at the $20,000 Guaranteed prize or the Jackpot!
Winnipeg Kinsmen Graphic
The Winnipeg Kinsmen want to our players for Giving back and Having fun!
You are a big reason we can continue to support Charities across Manitoba
50th Ball Charity Feature
Featured Non-Profit – Variety Manitoba
- Variety, the Children’s charity of Manitoba steps in where government, healthcare and other funding ends
- They provide life-saving, changing and enriching equipment, supplies and services to children in Manitoba living with special needs
Their goal is to be the premiere children’s charity in Manitoba that raises sustainable funds to provide help and hope to children of all abilities, one child at a time.
- They offer a wide Variety of programs including their special needs program, Children’s Dental outreach and more
- They continue to work together with partners in the community to ensure the needs of Variety children are met in the most efficient and timely manner possible.
To learn more visit VarietyManitoba.ca
Checking Ball Announcement
$5000 to Motorcycle Ride for Dad
- With Spring just around the corner, so too is Motorcycle Ride for Dad
- Motorcycle Ride for Dad raises funds to fight against prostate cancer
- The Winnipeg Kinsmen made a $5,000 donation to assist in that fight
- Proceeds from the ride help fund Ground-breaking cancer research right here in Manitoba
- To Donate or more info on this years ride, visit ridefordad.ca
End of show
Additional Talking Points
One Voice, One Team is hiring!
- One Voice, one team are getting ready for their 2022 SWOLE Sumer camp program
- They’re looking for Positive, energetic and Passionate youth to join their team
- This is a great opportunity for Manitoba Youth, ages 15-30, who want to inspire children to make a difference, in an upbeat active environment.
- Application deadline is April 6th!
- Visit Onevoiceoneteam.org to find out more and apply online!