$50,000+ Estimated Jackpot
$20,000 Guaranteed Prize
Winning numbers for this game will be posted online following the broadcast. You have until Monday 11:59 a.m. to check your numbers and call in your potential winning card. The online posting will be unofficial, and if there are any mistakes the original broadcast will be the only official source of numbers.
Game Notices for CTV Broadcast
Beginning of show
No Bingo Next Week
- Our game on April 9th has been cancelled due to the Masters Golf Tournament
- Fear not, we will be back on April 16th
- The Guaranteed prize will STILL be $20,000!
Winnipeg Kinsmen Graphic
The Winnipeg Kinsmen want to our players for Giving back and Having fun!
You are a big reason we can continue to support Charities across Manitoba
50th Ball Community Hero
Community Hero – Sherri Anderson – The Barefoot Ranch
- Throughout her entire life, Sherri’s passion has been Horses
- In 2012, Sherri purchased a 120-acre property north of Teulon and started taking in the areas unwanted horses
- Sherri covered all the ranches expenses out of her own pocket on-top of working 2 jobs to be able to do so.
The need in the area grew so much so that in 2016, The Barefoot Ranch became an incorporated non-profit and began fundraising
- The Barefoot Ranch is a Horse Rescue and Sanctuary and their mission is to provide horses with their best lives.
They take in horses who are unwanted, neglected, or whose owners are no longer able to care for them.
This year with the severe drought in the area and the price of feed is at an all-time high, there is an increased need for the Barefoot Ranch
They continue to run at their own expense and couldn’t do it without the generosity of their donors
To find out more or how to donate, visit thebarefootranch.com, or find them on Facebook
- The Winnipeg Kinsmen will be donating $1000 to the Barefoot Ranch to thank Sherri for being this month’s community hero!
Checking Ball Announcement
$10,000 Donation to Diabetes Canada
- Eleven million Canadians are living with diabetes or prediabetes. Chances are, diabetes affects you or someone you know.
- Recently, the Winnipeg Kinsmen made a $10,000 donation to Diabetes Canada
- Diabetes Canada is the nation’s most trusted provider of diabetes education, research, resources, and services.
- They’ve helped millions of Canadians affected by diabetes understand it, manage it, and combat complications since 1953.
- They are committed to Improving the quality of life for people with diabetes.
- Thank you Bingo players for allowing us to make this donation to an incredible organization!
End of show
Additional Talking Points
Kin Kar Proceeds Partners
- As you know, Kin Kar Raffle tickets are now on-sale through funding change
- But did you know that we’ve partnered up with nearly 100 organizations across the province?
- When buying your raffle tickets, you can select one of them to receive 50% of the proceeds!
- So not only are you in to win 1 of 3 Grand Prizes, but you’re also helping support a non-profit of your choice and the amazing work the Winnipeg Kinsmen do!
- Talk about a Win-win-win!