$125,000+ Estimated Jackpot
$20,000 Guaranteed Prize
Winning numbers for this game will be posted online following the broadcast. You have until Monday 11:59 a.m. to check your numbers and call in your potential winning card. The online posting will be unofficial, and if there are any mistakes the original broadcast will be the only official source of numbers.
Cards are $5 for a 6 play area card.
Jackpot starts at $20,000 and grows each week by $1 per card sold
Previous game broadcasts are viewable here.
Watch our show live on CTV Winnipeg or YouTube Live
Game Notices for CTV Broadcast
Beginning of show
Day of Kindness!
- Today is the Winnipeg Kinsmen Day of Kindness
- The Kinsmen have been out all day performing random acts of Kindness
- They paid for groceries, bought peoples food and so much more!
- Keep an eye out after the game, they could still be out there!
Winnipeg Kinsmen Graphic
The Winnipeg Kinsmen want to our players for Giving back and Having fun!
You are a big reason we can continue to support Charities across Manitoba
50th Ball Charity Feature
Featured Charity – Parkinson Canada
- More than 100,000 Canadians have Parkinson’s disease and 25 more are diagnosed each day.
- Parkinson Canada is the national voice of Canadians living with Parkinson’s disease.
- From diagnosis to discovery, they guide the way for Canadians to live well with Parkinson’s disease through research, advocacy and support.
- The Parkinson Canada Research Program funds innovative research to search for better treatments and a cure.
- Parkinson Canada regularly holds in-person sessions as well as webinars to educate the public and health care professionals on the latest knowledge on Parkinson’s disease
- Their vision is a better life today for people living with Parkinson’s; a world without Parkinson’s tomorrow.
- Learn more at Parkinson.ca.
Checking Ball Announcement
$1 Million Donation to Toba Centre
- Winnipeg Kinsmen are excited to announce that we’ve donated $1 Million to the Toba Centre for Children & Youth‘s We Will Capital Campaign
- In Manitoba, there are about 4,000 child abuse cases are investigated every year. It is widely believed that many more cases of child abuse in Manitoba go unreported.
- Toba Centre for Children & Youth coordinates a collaborative approach to interviewing child abuse victims and children who have witnessed violent crimes.
- The We Will Capital Campaign will help evolve and create a a new multi-disciplinary child advocacy centre in Manitoba.
- The vision is that every victim of child abuse, and every child witness to violence, is heard, helped, and healed.
- The Kinsmen Club of Winnipeg is very proud to support the Toba Centre. Together, we will protect children and work to build a better, safer future for our communities.
- From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU for supporting Kinsmen Jackpot Bingo and allowing us to make these life-changing donations, we couldn’t do it without you
- To learn more about the Toba Centre, visit tobacentre.ca
End of show
Additional Talking Points
Last Chance to order May 7th cards!
- It’s your last chance to order May 7th cards online!
- After 7pm tonight, head over to KinsmenJackpotBingo.com
- Don’t miss your chance at the $20,000 Guaranteed prize or the Jackpot!
- (CHECK TELEPROMPTER FOR INSTRUCTIONS)