$90,000+ Estimated Jackpot
$20,000 Guaranteed Prize
Winning numbers for this game will be posted online following the broadcast. You have until Monday 11:59 a.m. to check your numbers and call in your potential winning card. The online posting will be unofficial, and if there are any mistakes the original broadcast will be the only official source of numbers.
Cards are $5 for a 6 play area card.
Jackpot starts at $20,000 and grows each week by $1 per card sold
Previous game broadcasts are viewable here.
Watch our show live on CTV Winnipeg or YouTube Live
Game Notices for CTV Broadcast
Beginning of show
June 25 cards are now available online
- June 25 cards are now available online!
- Head to Kinsmenjackpotbingo.com after 7pm tonight to order yours!
Winnipeg Kinsmen Graphic
The Winnipeg Kinsmen want to our players for Giving back and Having fun!
You are a big reason we can continue to support Charities across Manitoba
50th Ball Charity Feature
Featured Charity – Cystic Fibrosis Canada
- It is estimated that one in every 3,600 children born in Canada has Cystic Fibrosis
- Cystic Fibrosis Canada is a leading organization with a central role engaging people living with cystic fibrosis, parents and caregivers, volunteers, researchers and healthcare professionals, government and donors.
- Their mission is to end cystic fibrosis and help all people living with cystic fibrosis by funding targeted world-class research, supporting and advocating for high-quality individualized cystic fibrosis care and raising and allocating funds for these purposes.
- The Prairies Region of Cystic Fibrosis Canada works with a variety of individuals and partners to deliver high impact, successful fundraisers and awareness initiatives throughout the area.
- Tomorrow is the Winnipeg Walk to make Cystic Fibrosis history
- The walk unites communities from coast to coast to celebrate, remember and support people living with cystic fibrosis
- Follow along or show your support by using #FurtherTogether
- And Remember, when you buy your bingo cards online, 10% of your purchase will go directly to the featured charity of your choice.
Checking Ball Announcement
$1 Million donation to Homes for Heroes Foundation
- Winnipeg Kinsmen is incredibly proud to announce a $1 Million donation to Homes For Heroes Foundation in support of the Winnipeg Veterans’ Village project
The Homes for Heroes Foundation’s mission is to integrate all homeless military veterans into the community through the provision of housing and support services.
We are grateful and delighted to be able to help fund and support the integration of our homeless military veterans into the community through the provision of housing and support services, right here in Winnipeg.
- As we strive to make a positive impact by in projects and initiatives that need it most, Winnipeg Kinsmen stands together with the Homes for Heroes Foundation, helping to build a community of peers and social services support for our veterans.
- The Winnipeg Kinsmen Veterans’ Village will offer homeless Veterans a home, a support structure designed to meet individual needs and a sense of place and belonging.
- From the bottom of our hearts, thank you to everyone who supports our organization just by buying your Bingo cards.
- Your support helps changes lives!
End of show
Additional Talking Points
Last Chance to order June 4th cards!
- It’s your last chance to order June 4 cards online!
- After 7pm tonight, head over to KinsmenJackpotBingo.com
- Don’t miss your chance at the $20,000 Guaranteed prize or the Jackpot!